- ZOMAplast is known for designing and manufacturing Absorption Units (Scrubbers) and Separators with a number of successful references.
- In terms of the principle of wet cleaning of fumes, packed scrubbers and Venturi scrubbers predominate, followed by jet or sieve tray scrubbers, spray scrubbers, and injectors.
- Packed Scrubbers Purify the extracted gas with a washing liquid. The charge consists of loose absorbent bodies or the charge is stationary (structural). They are used for fumes without solid particles.
- In addition to their own absorption, Jet Scrubbers and Venturi Scrubbers also remove dust and often cool the hot gas. The wet cleaning of fumes is arranged in a counter-flow or vertical arrangement, or a horizontal one in the case of ejectors. Ejectors can create a considerable vacuum and replace an exhaust fan.
- Our absorption project always includes the entire absorption system: design of the type of absorber, design of the sorbent, and design of the disposal of the exhausted sorbent.
The outlet gas is always below the permitted exhalation limit.
Any size and thickness of material
DN up to 6 m/thickness up to 15 cm
Even for highly aggressive media
Such as e.g. concentrated H2SO4, NaOCl, or HNO3
Reliability and durability
Design life up to 50 years
Small carbon footprint